Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
You can have Basque Burnt Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- It’s of Unsalted Butter, For Greasing.
- You need 454 g of Keto-Friendly Cream Cheese Preferably Philadelphia,.
- You need 1 TSP of Stevia Liquid Form,.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs,.
- Prepare 200 ml of Keto-Friendly Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- You need 43 g of Almond Flour,.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 205 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Grease cake pan with butter. Lay parchment paper onto the pan, with sides hanging out as the cake will rise during baking process. It don't have to be lined perfectly..
- Before mixing process, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.* Add cream cheese and stevia into a large bowl or a stand mixer. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk until light and fluffy. While still whisking, add in the eggs, 1 at a time. Continue whisking until all the eggs are fully incorporated..
- Add in cream, salt and vanilla. Continue whisking until well combined. Lastly, sieve in almond flour. Whisk until well combined. Make sure no large lumps..
- Transfer the batter into the prepared cake pan. Wack into the oven and bake for about 50 to 60 mins. The cake should be dark brown in color and jiggly at the middle. Remove from oven and set aside to cool down completely. As it cools it will collapse..
- Unmold and transfer onto a cake stand or a serving plate. Slice and serve immediately..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.