Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes.
You can have Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, more for tins.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of vanilla cream.
- It’s 1 of chocolate-ganache glaze.
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- butter and flour standard muffin tins.
- whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl..
- warm milk and butter in sauce pan over low heat..
- beat eggs and sugar with a mixer on high speed until thick and pale, ab five minutes..
- beat in dry ingredients..
- bring milk and butter to a boil..
- with mixer on low speed, add milk mixture to batter, beat until smooth..
- add vanilla..
- divide batter among muffin cups, filling each halfway..
- bake cupcakes until light gold, ab 15 minutes..
- let cool in tins for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks; let cool..
- using aerated knife, cut each in half horizontally..
- spread 1 teaspoon vanilla cream on each cupcake bottom..
- sandwich win top..
- spoon chocolate-ganache glaze over each..
- serve immediately..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.