Crunchy Potato and Poha Veg Kebabs. Easy Home made snack prepared with Boiled Mashed Potato and Poha. A quick Snack for every Indian Kitchen , for house parties or a unplanned get together.#poh. Hara bhara kebab is a crispy tasty and delicious cutlet or veg kabab recipe from north Indian cuisine made of spinach, peas and potatoes.
These colourful kebabs are packed full of vegetables: multi-coloured bell peppers, purple onion, zucchini, mushrooms, roasted Garlic Herb Little Potatoes, and marinated tofu cubes, all slathered in a sweet maple BBQ glaze. Tread onto skewers, leaving some space in between each potato cube. Brush with oil and sprinkle with Barbecue Seasoning. You can cook Crunchy Potato and Poha Veg Kebabs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Potato and Poha Veg Kebabs
- You need 3/4 cup of poha.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 /2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need To taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for shallow fry.
Poha/Avial/Flattened Rice with Mixed Vegetables Hi friends! Vegetable Poha is a very tasty and nutritious recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Vegetable Poha by following this step-by-step recipe. These vegan and gluten-free spinach potato patties are filled with a burst of Indian flavors and are super addictive!
Crunchy Potato and Poha Veg Kebabs step by step
- Clean wash and soak poha in only teaspoon of water. Boil potatoes until soft. I pressure cook till 2 whistles..
- After 5 minutes grind poha, green chilli, garlic and coriander.
- Add poha mixture to grated potatoes, add salt and other spices and mix..
- If the mixture is dry, sprinkle some water or milk to bind together. I didn't require as my mixture binded well..
- Take small balls and make cutlets of any shapes. Heat oil in a pan..
- Cook from both sides till golden brown.
- Crunchy from outside and soft from inside. Good to pack with kids lunch..
These easy vegetarian kababs are hearty, healthy and are sure to satisfy the palate. Sauté till the onions turn pink. Add green peas, asafoetida, turmeric, salt and sugar. Stir in the Poha, peanuts and fried potatoes. Remove from flame and sprinkle some lemon juice on top.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.