oven roasted Boston butt pork roast.
You can have oven roasted Boston butt pork roast using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of oven roasted Boston butt pork roast
- It’s 6 1/2 lb of Boston butt roast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Michiu rice wine.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Naranja Agria.
- Prepare 1 large of onion quartered.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of carrots peeled and washed.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of finely ground mustard powder.
oven roasted Boston butt pork roast step by step
- preheat oven 375°F Fahrenheit peel wash carrots lay on bottom of roaster.
- add onion put a quarter on each corner put roast in fat side up add all liquids add spices cover with foil and back 3 and a half hours.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.