Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots. Learn how to make Custard Boondi recipe at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. On the occasion of Rakshabandan, treat your siblings with something. Crumbled boondi laddoos topped with custard and fruit mixture and rabdi.
Method Mix together milk & caramel custard & boil. Add Vanila Essence & spread over caramel. Custard Boondi Recipe – How To Make Custard Boondi – Dessert Recipe – Rakshabandan Learn how to make Custard Boondi recipe at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. You can cook Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots
- You need of For custard.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of fruits (that's optional).
- It’s of For boondi.
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan/gram flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of orange food colour.
- Prepare as required of Milk or water to maintain consistency (I prefer milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- You need as needed of Ghee for frying.
- It’s of For Caramel nuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dryfruits and roasted peanuts.
- It’s as needed of Almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
On the occasion of Rakshabandan, treat your siblings with … Baked Caramel Custard Recipe … http. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". It is similar to the classic creme caramel or flan. Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make.
Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots step by step
- Take milk in pan and bring it to boil,add sugar.Mix custard Powder in 1/2cup of milk in a bowl to make lump free batter. Once milk starts boiling, add prepared custard milk mixture. While adding keep stirring constantly. Bring it to a and cook for 4-5 min or till it thickens. Turn off the flame. Keep aside and let it cool.Chill into the fridge..
- Make sugar syrup for boondi. Add sugar,water in a pot.Add cardamom powder.Bring it to boil for one string consistency.Off the flame. Let it cool..
- In A mixing bowl combine besan,colour, baking powder and milk.Whisk it well.Batter should be of dropping consistency. Feel free to add or subtract milk in order to adjust batter consistency. Heat ghee in a deep pan.Now take a boondi karandi or a perforated ladle ful.Hold it over oil.Pour a ladleful of batter over and spread it out.The boondi will fall drop by drop.Fry the boondi till crispy.Drain them and add them to sugar syrup and mix well. Keep aside for half an hour..
- Heat jaggery in other pan.keep stirring till melts.Add dryfruits and roasted peanuts and mix well.Transfer the mixture on the greased tray. Let it set for sometime..
- Now assemble.Take shot serving glasses. Fill half glasses with custard. Tap it lightly. Add boondis till 3/4 of glasses.Add caramel nuts on top.Garnish with chopped dryfruits. Before serving let it cool atleast 3-4 hours. Served chilled..
No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home! Crème Brûlée is a french dessert with creamy custard base, top with a thin layer of crunchy caramel. Loving this dessert is an understatement! Use a kitchen blow torch and melt the sugar, forming a caramelized crispy top.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.