Kani Mango Roll.
You can have Kani Mango Roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kani Mango Roll
- You need 9 of Rice Paper.
- It’s 12 of crab sticks, cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, seeded and sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 18 of green ice lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of mango, sliced into thin strips.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Peanut Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hot water.
Kani Mango Roll step by step
- Combine crab sticks and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season it with salt. Set aside.
- Dip a piece of rice paper in a big bowl of water to soften it. Lay the softened wrapper on a clean chopping board..
- Line 2 lettuce leaves on the rice paper. Add 2 spoonful of crab mixture on top of the lettuce leaves. Arrange 2 cucumber sticks and top with 2 mango slices..
- Fold it on both side to seal each ends and roll the rice paper tightly to secure the filling. Slice it the center. Repeat to make a total of 9 rolls..
- For Peanut Sauce, combine all the ingredients and mix it until the sauce is thick..
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve with peanut sauce, Enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.