Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas.
You can have Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas
- It’s 200 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas step by step
- Remove the fibrous parts of the snap peas, rinse with water and drain..
- Add the snap peas, olive oil, salt and pepper to a plastic bag and shake it..
- Spread the snap peas from Step 2 into a heated skillet, cover and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes..
- Turn the snap peas over and cook another 1.5 minutes uncovered, then serve..
- Check out an easy toaster oven version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172000-easy-sugar-snap-peas-baked-in-the-toaster-oven.
- Check and adjust the cooking time at Step 3 and 4..
- I used to pan-fry the peas over medium high heat at Step 3, but medium heat seems better..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.