Boston butt stuffed with shallots stove top.
You can cook Boston butt stuffed with shallots stove top using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boston butt stuffed with shallots stove top
- It’s 6 1/2 lb of Boston butt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork butt rub II.
- It’s 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 8 of shallots for the broth.
- You need 3 tsp of Alaea Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of wasabi paste.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 12 cup of water for butt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
Boston butt stuffed with shallots stove top step by step
- in a heavy roaster or big pot add roast cut slits into pork push the 10 shallots into the slits.
- add rub.
- add salt.
- mix 1 cup of water with wasabi paste and let it desolve into the water stirring set aside.
- add six cups of water.
- turn on med high heat.
- as water evaporates add more but no more than twelve cups.
- after 1 hour add wasabi water, cook 3 hours till done.
- take roast ot of pot add corn starch solution o 1/2 cup water 1/2cup cornstarch.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.