Brad's smokey pork roll.
You can have Brad's smokey pork roll using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's smokey pork roll
- You need 2 of boneless pork sirloin steaks.
- It’s 2 slices of honey ham.
- Prepare 1 of smokey bacon cheddar cheese ball.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of day old cornbread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
Brad's smokey pork roll instructions
- Place pork in a large zip lock bag with no air. Pound steak until it is 1/4 inch thick..
- Place steak on a cutting board. Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese ball over it evenly. Top with a slice of honey ham..
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix the crumbs and beat the eggs.
- Double dip the rolls. First egg then crumbs. Then repeat.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet, greased.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Crumbs should be browned..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.