Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies.
You can have Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies
- You need of All You Need.
- Prepare 1 packages of of regular or double stuffed oreo cookies.
- You need of bake.
- It’s 1 of crunchy or creamy peanutbuttuer of any brand. (if you want to use almond butter or any other type that is fine as well).
- It’s 1 box of of any type of brownie mix.
Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies step by step
- Take out Pan you will use and place as many Oreos that will fit inside without over crowding them..
- Once you have a reasonable amount of oreos. Grab a butter knife and smear a good amount of PB on top of each oreo..
- Now follow the cooking instructions on the brownie box and once you are finished making the mix spread it evenly into the pan on top of the oreos..
- Place into oven set st 350 and cook for about 30 to 38 minutes. (Try to check on it every now and then with a tooth pick or knife to see if it is cooking).
- Once it is done let it sit on the counter for a good 10 to 15 minutes to cool down..
- Lastly. Take out some whip cream or ice cream and enjooooooy. (How you cut it is up to you).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.