Crunchy Chicken Tid-Bits.
You can cook Crunchy Chicken Tid-Bits using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Chicken Tid-Bits
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 5 cup of flour (for batter).
- You need 5 of eggs (for egg-wash).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream (for egg-wash).
- It’s 1 of minced onion (to taste).
- You need 1 of cayanne pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 of minced garlic (to taste).
- Prepare 4 cup of cooking oil for frying (I use vegetable oil, but really, any is fine).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil (for marinating).
Crunchy Chicken Tid-Bits instructions
- After trimming the excess fat and skin, cut the chicken breasts into bite size chunks and put into large size ziplock bag..
- Add all the spices to taste into the bag, along with the half cup of oil. (I like extra garlic and cayanne pepper in mine!).
- Now shake it up! Make sure all the pieces are completely covered. Put in fridge to sit. Usually 30 minutes is fine, but I have done it overnight to let it really soak in..
- Heat the oil on medium heat (or until a drop of water "bounces" on it)..
- Mix extra spices in one container with the flour, and beat the eggs with the heavy cream in another..
- Dip your chicken into the flour, than the egg-wash, than back into the flour. This helps it bind better and won't fall off quite so much in the pan. Add to oil carefully..
- Fry for about 7 mins, and then flip and cook another 5-6 mins til golden brown on both sides..
- Let drain on paper towels and enjoy!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.