Cheesecake 2.0. Die leuchtend grüne Farbe und der cremige Geschmack des köstlichen Cheesecakes überzeugen wirklich jeden, der das Rezept schon einmal ausprobiert hat. Een cheesecake met gezonde en eiwitrijke ingrediënten en met de smaken pindakaas en koffie. Ik hou er van, maar ik wil dat iedereen van deze cheesecake gaat houden.
Cheesecake este un desert cu unul sau mai multe straturi, dar cel mai important strat este cel facut dintr-o compozitie a carui ingredient de baza este branza. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest, layer consists of a mixture of a soft, fresh cheese (typically cottage cheese, cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar. You can have Cheesecake 2.0 using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake 2.0
- You need of Equipment.
- It’s 1 of Deep Cake Pan for Cheesecake.
- You need 1 of Larger Deep Cake Pan for Waterbath.
- Prepare 1 of Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer (or lots of strength and will.).
- It’s 1 Box of Parchment Paper.
- It’s 1 of Small handtowel.
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 4 Oz. of Butter, Melted.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Sugar.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- It’s 32 Oz. of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Fruit Swirl – Optional Topping.
- It’s 6 Oz. of Fruit(Strawberry, Mango or something else?), Pureed.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cookie Dough Chunk – Optional Topping/Mix.
- It’s 2 Cups of Flour, All-purpose.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Butter, melted (Pinch of Salt if you use unsalted butter).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips, (processed into smaller chunks-optional).
Our lesson is an easy way to see how to play these Sheet music. Speculaas Cheesecake, ik ben er dol op! Deze gluten-, lactosevrije cheesecake met een tapijtje van speculaas doet mijn hart sneller kloppen! Terwijl onze goedheiligman het land helaas alweer heeft.
Cheesecake 2.0 instructions
- Prep Line the pan you'll be putting the cheesecake in with parchment paper (able to be heated to 350 degrees.) I used pre-cut Parchment Paper Circles for the bottom and then cut some for the sides. You'll need some melted/soft butter to make it stick..
- Crust If making your own crust, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and crush graham crackers and mix with sugar and butter. Press down into a deep cake pan. (I used 2 6 In. pans.) Place pan(s) into the oven 10 mins..
- Cheesecake Step 1 Start boiling some water while you beat the cream cheese, adding 8 Oz. at a time. Slowly add in sugar and vanilla with mixer blending. Add eggs one at a time, on low speed. Make sure not to overmix- we don't want bubbles! When the crust is done, turn the oven down to 200 degrees.Pour filling into crust. (Take note of any toppings/mixes now, before baking.).
- Cheesecake Step 2 Take your larger pan and put the small towel on the bottom. Place your cheesecake pan on top of that. Slowly add in the boiling water into the large pan, don't pass 2/3rds of the cheesecake pan. The towel should be entirely submerged. Place this in the 200-degree oven for one hour..
- Cheesecake Step 3 After an hour of cooking at 200-degrees the cheesecake isn't going to look finished. That's how it should be. Let some of the hot air out of the oven and then leave it shut for another hour..
- Cheesecake Step 4 Now that everything has cooled off, it'll be much easier to work with. Remove the cheesecake pan and place it in the fridge for another six hours. After this, You can remove the cheesecake by slowly and gently carving around the sides of the parchment paper and flipping it..
- Fruit Puree Swirl Puree the fruit of your choice and sugar together in a blender. Pass the mixture through a mesh strainer if seeds are in it (strawberries). Before Cheesecake Step 2, dot your puree on top of the cheesecake, then take a toothpick and swirl the top. Be careful to stay on the surface, we don't want the puree to get pushed under the cheesecake filling. Proceed with Step 2 as normal..
- Cookie Dough Chunk Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Then slowly add, butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Take chunks of cookiedough and put into cheesecake pan before adding filling. Then proceed with Cheesecake Step 1..
Hvis man har travlt kan man evt. bruge færdigkøbt Mascarpone. Men selvom det tager et døgn at lave, er arbejdstiden kun ca. While cream cheese is delicious rich, it's really what makes cheesecake so Your friends are going to be astounded that this lightened-up cheesecake still has so much rich, indulgent cheesecake flavor.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.