Crunchy Mizuna with Garlic and Bacon.
You can cook Crunchy Mizuna with Garlic and Bacon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Mizuna with Garlic and Bacon
- It’s 1/2 of pack Mizuna greens.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of or 2 slices Bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ☆Black pepper.
Crunchy Mizuna with Garlic and Bacon instructions
- Roughly cut the mizuna..
- Spread vegetable oil in a pan, add minced garlic and fry the roughly cut bacon until crispy..
- Add the mizuna and fry. Adjust the flavor with the ingredients marked ☆, and it's done. You don't have to use salt. If you want to use more, please do so..
- It's really tasty if you make it into a yaki soba fried noodle dish. Add the mizuna last..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.