Salted Peanut Chews.
You can have Salted Peanut Chews using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Peanut Chews
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 3 cups of miniature marshmallows.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of karo syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 12 oz of package peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice Krispies.
- You need 2 cups of peanuts.
Salted Peanut Chews step by step
- Whisk the dry crust ingredients in medium bowl..
- Whisk the wet crust ingredients together, then add them to dry ingredients. Mix until combined..
- Press the crust evenly into a greased 9×13 pan and bake on 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes..
- When crust is done, add an even layer of marshmallows to the top and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes..
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool. Do not skip this step!.
- For the topping, melt the peanut butter chips, butter, karo syrup, and vanilla in a large saucepan on medium low heat..
- When the mixture is smooth, remove from heat and quickly mix in the Rice Krispies and peanuts. Press the topping mixture into an even layer on top of the marshmallows..
- Refrigeration is not required, but I like to put the pan in the refrigerator for an hour or so to make it easier to cut through the gooey topping and marshmallows..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.