Popular Easy Crunchy Teriyaki Nagaimo Yam and Pork Stir-fry.
You can cook Popular Easy Crunchy Teriyaki Nagaimo Yam and Pork Stir-fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Popular Easy Crunchy Teriyaki Nagaimo Yam and Pork Stir-fry
- It’s 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork offcuts.
- It’s 8 of cm Nagaimo yam.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each ●Sake and vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of White flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each ★Soy sauce and sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Minced garlic.
- Prepare of For toppings.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper or mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Rice, vegetables, etc….
Popular Easy Crunchy Teriyaki Nagaimo Yam and Pork Stir-fry instructions
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces if it's too large. Rub with ● ingredients. Coat evenly in flour..
- Mix ★ ingredients in a bowl. Peel the skin from nagaimo yam, and cut into 1cm thick half moon slices..
- Heat oil in a pan, and stir-fry the pork until the surface becomes crispy. Transfer to a plate..
- Add oil to the pan, and stir-fry the nagaimo yam. When both sides are crispy and browned, sprinkle salt and pepper. Return Step 3 pork to the pan..
- Swirl in ★ ingredients, raise the heat, then coat Step 4 ingredients. Once the water has evaporated, turn off the heat. Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper..
- Serve on a plate, and sprinkle black pepper or serve with mayonnaise..
- After Step 3, if the bottom of the pan got burnt, wipe with paper towels or wash it before stir-frying the nagaimo yam..
- Pack in bentos!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.