Chicken Meatballs with Crunchy Lotus Root.
You can cook Chicken Meatballs with Crunchy Lotus Root using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatballs with Crunchy Lotus Root
- It’s 200 grams of Minced chicken.
- Prepare 200 grams of lotus root.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 slice of Sliced white bread.
Chicken Meatballs with Crunchy Lotus Root step by step
- Cut the bread for the coating. First, cut each slice it into 3mm wide strips..
- Cut each strip again into two or 3 strips..
- Finely dice each strip, and place into a shallow dish..
- Peel the lotus root, grate it, and lightly squeeze out the water. Mix the chicken and lotus root together; and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Place a meatball into the diced bread, and mold it while rolling it around in panko..
- This is how it should look..
- This amount yielded about 15-20 meat balls..
- Next, deep-fry at 180°C-190°C. It is ready once the panko have browned..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.