Crunchy bhindi. Crunchy Bhindi Sabzi Recipe – Learn how to make Quick & Tasty, Healthy Crunchy Bhindi Bhindi is one of the few green vegetables that is a favourite with everyone. Presenting very tasty and a unique recipe of bhindi which is very crunchy & juicy and i hope you will like it. #crunchybhindi. Crunchy, tangy, and delicious Kurkuri bhindi is perfect for an appetizer or just a snack.
I try nei keerai masiyal with steaming hot white rice and enjoy the fresh taste of the greens. The flavourful brinjal thokku and another slightly tangy curry. Bhindi also known as Okra or Lady finger is cooked in different ways in India, depending on the region or part of India. You can have Crunchy bhindi using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy bhindi
- You need 1kg of Lady fingers.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Turmaric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Hing /asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin.
- It’s 3to 4 of Dry chilli.
Najděte stock snímky na téma Bhindi Kurkure Crunchy Okra Ladies Fingers v HD a miliony dalších stock fotografií, ilustrací a vektorů bez autorských poplatků ve sbírce Shutterstock. kurkuri bhindi ( crunchy okra fries), Karaarey kareley ( crisp bitter gourd fries), Beguni/ begun bhaja ( egg plant fritters and fries) are also quite popular. These fries are known by different names in the. Bhindi Crisps as the name itself implies is a crunchy crisp made with bhindi/ladys fingers. This also goes well with rice.
Crunchy bhindi instructions
- At first we need to clean the whole lady's fingers, then cut into small pieces, like chopped obviously,.
- Next take a frying pan and poured 3table spoon oil heat it then add jira, dry chilli then poured the all chopped lady's fingers, then add turmaric powder and salt mix it well,.
- It's cook in high flame and stirred it well next add hing, coriander powder, amchur powder, cook it very well turn into brown colour,then ready crispy vindi tasty, it's serve with chapati,.
Baked Kurkuri Bhindi is better than the fried version. More crisp, crunchy and packed with masala You'll be amazed at how crisp this baked kurkuri bhindi is. Sometimes bhindi aalu, bhindi tava, crunchy bhindi and now Dum bhindi. Crispy Andhra Bhindi Recipe, Learn how to make Crispy Andhra Bhindi (absolutely This Crispy Andhra Bhindi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Bhindi is loved by almost every Indians and there are many delicious recipes available.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.