Orea bake cheesecake. #food #foodphotography #cheesecake #creativecuisine #oreacheesecake #dessertIngredientsSugar to tasteWhipping creamCream cheeseOrea biscuitsGalentineMake. A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! Cream cheese: I suggest letting the cream cheese soften to room temperature before mixing up the cheesecake filling so that it comes out much.
A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the A simple yet stylish no-bake cheesecake. Garnish with cherries and chocolate sauce for breathtaking. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. You can have Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Cake base.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- Prepare 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s of Cheese filling.
- It’s 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- Prepare 15 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- You need 125 ml of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 2 pcs of orea cookies.
Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Whipped cream is folded into the cream cheese to provide the volume and creaminess and cheesecake needs. This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is extra creamy, smooth, and delicious. Step-by-step photos help you make this simple dessert recipe.
Orea bake cheesecake step by step
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
Make our best no-bake cheesecakes for an effortless dessert. These easy recipes include These easy recipes include chocolate, berry, citrus and boozy cakes. This cheesecake is the alter ego to the classic New York-style cheesecake with a press-in cookie Inspired by a Basque version, this is the cheesecake that wants to get burnt, cracked, and cooked at. This creamy mini no-bake matcha cheesecake has a crunchy oreo cookie crust and is topped with whipped cream and sets in the fridge or freezer. This no-bake cheesecake is just the ticket.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.