Crunchy Chocolate Cookies 🍪 | Easy Recipe.
You can cook Crunchy Chocolate Cookies 🍪 | Easy Recipe using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Chocolate Cookies 🍪 | Easy Recipe
- It’s 100 gr of Unsalted butter.
- You need 60 gr of Sugar.
- It’s 20 gr of Egg yolk (M size).
- You need 135 gr of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 gr of Milk chocolate.
Crunchy Chocolate Cookies 🍪 | Easy Recipe step by step
- Preparation: Put the butter at room temperature in advance. Or put it in a microwave oven and heat it for about 200w for 2 minutes until it becomes soft. For details, please watch the video too : ) https://youtu.be/qKYVHAZeV28.
- Add sugar Continue to beat until the color becomes creamy white..
- Add the egg yolk and stir well. Then sift in the flour and baking powder. Stir well. Chop the chocolate and pour it into a bowl. Mix it with the dough..
- Knead the dough into small balls with your hands. *Each ball is about 43 grams. This amount can make about 9 cookies in total. Bake in the oven at 170°C for 20-23 minutes. After baking, put it on the rack and wait to let cool. Enjoy!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.