Tomato & Basil Chicken Roll Ups. The tomato is the edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. Tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum) are valuable garden plants in that they require relatively little space for large production.
Borrowed from Spanish tomate, from Classical Nahuatl tomatl, from Proto-Nahuan *tomatl. IPA(key): /təˈmɑː.toʊ/. (US) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑɾoʊ]. (UK) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑːtʰəʊ]. (General Australian) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɐːtʰɐʉ]. Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. You can cook Tomato & Basil Chicken Roll Ups using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Basil Chicken Roll Ups
- Prepare 4 of large chicken breasts, fileted in half.
- Prepare 16-20 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of large roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 carton of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread, Garden Vegetable.
- Prepare of AND: 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of OR: 1 container crumbled goat cheese or feta.
- It’s of Seasonings: pepper, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb, parsley.
The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species. Learn more about TOMATO uses, effectiveness, possible side effects, interactions, dosage, user ratings and products that contain TOMATO. I want to fuck the hell out of her and I don't care who's watching.
Tomato & Basil Chicken Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound out chicken filets to make thin and even..
- For cream cheese version: top each piece of chicken with 2 or 3 basil leaves, couple tomato slices and a few dollops of the cream cheese. Season with seasonings of choice..
- For goat/feta cheese version: top each piece of chicken with 2 or 3 basil leaves, couple slices of tomato and generous cheese crumbles. Season with seasonings of choice..
- Roll each up carefully and place seam side down ona parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top each with a little more of the seasonings..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. I ran a knife through the top of the thickest roll up to check if it was done; juice will run clear..
- Top with remaining cream cheese spread and mozzarella or remaining goat/feta cheese. Both options are shown here..
- Place back in oven on top rack for 10 more minutes or until cheese has melted..
The ONLY WoT site with that updates stats INSTANTLY. Tomato Firmware is a Linux based alternative to your router's operating system. Used much like DD-WRT and OpenWRT, Tomato gives you more control. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new. A widely cultivated plant in the nightshade family.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.