Baby Safe Crunchy Cookies.
You can cook Baby Safe Crunchy Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Safe Crunchy Cookies
- It’s 80 grams of ■Flour.
- You need 80 grams of ■Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of ■Egg yolk.
- It’s 50 ml of ■Milk or baby milk powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of ■Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of ■Unsalted margarine or unsalted butter.
Baby Safe Crunchy Cookies step by step
- Combine the flour and katakuriko. Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C..
- Microwave the margarine to soften. In a different bowl, mix in the margarine, sugar, egg yolk, and milk in order..
- Combine the mixture from step 1 into the bowl from step 2 in batches. Knead well with you hands. Roll 5 – 7 mm thick. Form into desired shapes..
- Align on a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. It's done when the edges are nicely browned..
- For Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival For your baby to enjoy it with you..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.