Avocado Corn Ice.
You can cook Avocado Corn Ice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Corn Ice
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 100 gr of corn kernel.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
- It’s 50 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar or to taste (or you can use condensed milk).
- It’s of ice cubes as needed.
Avocado Corn Ice step by step
- Mix warm water, instant coconut milk, and granulated sugar. Stir well..
- Divide into 2 bowls / glasses..
- Put the boiled avocado and corn kernel in the bowls / glasses..
- Give ice cubes according to taste..
- Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.