Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
You can cook Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 200 ml of Oatmeal.
- It’s 200 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆ Grape seed oil (Olive oil or vegetable oil is also OK).
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Maple syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆ Apple juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy milk or water.
Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix the ingredients marked ☆ in another bowl..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the bowl with the floury ingredients and add the raisins. Mix lightly with a rubber spatula and gather up into a ball of dough..
- Let the dough sit in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Scoop the dough with a spoon and line the cookies up on a baking tray. Slightly flatten the surfaces..
- Bake for around 20 minutes in an oven set to 180℃..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.