Tornillos De Creams – Clothes Pin Puffs.
You can cook Tornillos De Creams – Clothes Pin Puffs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tornillos De Creams – Clothes Pin Puffs
- It’s 1 box of Pastry puff.
- Prepare of Powder sugar.
- You need 1 box of French vanilla pudding (or any pudding you like chocolate, Boston cream ect).
- You need of Egg wash.
- You need 1 bunch of A bunch of wooden clothes pins.
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Flour in a ziplock bag.
Tornillos De Creams – Clothes Pin Puffs instructions
- For this treat you need to move fast. Why ?? Pastry puff is a dough that warms up quick a stretches out fast. Make sure to have everything ready to go when making this..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F, have your cookie sheet ready with butter. Put the clothes pins in a zip lock bag with flour, just enough to coat them, this prevents the dough from sticking to the wooden pins..
- Take your pastry sheet and with a pizza cutter, cut them in strips of 3.5 – 4 inches long and 1 inches in width. Don't over work the dough..
- Once you have cut them in strips, take your wooden clothes pins and begging to wrap them. It's a little tricky, they can't be to tight or to loose. I usually start from the top, one thumb on the top of the pin and wrap it around and pull the dough gently. So their same size of the pins..
- After you have wrap them all place on the sheet at least an inch of space between them, brush them with the egg wash. Put a pinch of sugar on each one. Bake until golden brown around 15-20 min..
- While baking you can make you pudding, or have it done before you start. Once the pastry is done take them out of the clothes pine slowly. It's better to take them out while warm it's much easier, but be very cautious!!! The pins can be steaming hot !!!.
- Once they are cooled completely. You can take filling (pudding) place it pipe bag, and start filling the clothes pins. Do this process gently or they will break on you. Once there all filled. Take the powder sugar and dust them with. As soon as you do that serve and enjoy.
- Serving depends on the pastry puff…..I usually go to a local bakery where they sell a big sheet for $2.75 and I get about 40 in that one sheet.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.