Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad.
You can have Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad
- You need 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kabocha seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon~as much (to taste) Your favorite nuts (pine nuts, walnuts etc).
- Prepare 50 grams of Bacon.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Plain yogurt.
Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad instructions
- ※For the nuts, use almonds or whatever you prefer (You can also just use one variety). Roast the nuts in a pan..
- Cut the kabocha squash into chunks, and boil. Mash to your preferred consistency..
- This time, I used a block of bacon. Dice and fry until crispy. Of course, you can use different kinds of bacon as well..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients, nuts, and bacon, and it's done!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.