You can have Piccadilly using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Piccadilly
- It’s 3 scoops of tang.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packet of kool-aid.
- It’s 5-9 cups of ice depending on slushy you want it.
- Prepare 1-2 of large pickles. Chopped.
Piccadilly step by step
- Take tang sugar and water mix in a high speed blender till well combined it will be sweet this is the simple suryp.
- Add ice and blend till it looks like a snow cone. U can add more ice to make it more like a thick slushy.
- In a foam cup or serving dish add slushy.
- Spinkle kool aid on top layer with pickles add slushy and repeat 3-4x top with saladitos.
- Desired toppings enjoy with a spoon.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.