Smoked pork shoulder.
You can have Smoked pork shoulder using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked pork shoulder
- You need 1 (10 lb) of Boston butt.
- Prepare of Rub of your choice.
Smoked pork shoulder step by step
- Prepare your pork shoulder, let it come to room temp before placing in the smoker..
- I used the Pit Barrel Cooker, prep my coals and smoked for 2 1/2 hrs.
- Removed and wrapped in foil for another 2 1/2 hrs.
- Bone pulled right out after letting it rest for 2 hrs.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.