Easy Crunchy and Delicious! Pickled Celery.
You can cook Easy Crunchy and Delicious! Pickled Celery using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crunchy and Delicious! Pickled Celery
- It’s 300 grams of Celery.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Kombu based dashi stock (granules).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 1 of Takanotsume.
Easy Crunchy and Delicious! Pickled Celery instructions
- Remove the tough strings from the celery. Cut diagonally into bite-size pieces..
- Put the ☆ seasonings into a plastic bag, and mix..
- Slice open the takanotsume to remove the seeds. Cut in half, and add into the bag from Step 2..
- Add the celery from Step 1 into the bag from Step 3, and rub until water comes out..
- When a lot of water comes out, press out the air, and refrigerate the bag. You can start eating after 10 minutes if you are eating it as instant pickles!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.