Japanese pork roll ups.
You can cook Japanese pork roll ups using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese pork roll ups
- You need 100 g of green beans (saya ingen).
- Prepare 50 g of eringi mush rooms.
- You need 150 g of pork.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of potato starch.
- Prepare of yakiniku sauce.
Japanese pork roll ups step by step
- Cut green beans and eringi mushrooms into sticks. Put salt and pepper on each slice pork..
- Lay the thinly slice pork on a chopping board and place 3 sticks of green beans and eringi mushrooms on it and roll it up..
- Cover potato starch on the roll ups..
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat and place the potate roll ups in the pan..
- Cook oneside for 2~3 ups until it becomes brown..
- Turn the pork roll ups over and cook the other side for a further 2-3 minutes..
- Pour yakiniku sauce over the roll ups in the frying pan to sizzle..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.