Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos.
You can have Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of asian stir-fry sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of broccoli slaw (or coleslaw mix).
- You need 1 head of bibb or boston lettuce – for lettuce wraps.
- You need 1 package of flour tortillas – for burritos.
Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos instructions
- Brown pork in skillet until no longer pink, drain. Add onion, stir fry until translucent..
- Add stir-fry sauce, parsley, and red pepper, cook for 1 minute. ..
- Add Broccoli slaw, cook for about 2 minutes or until tender. ..
- Serve with lettuce or on tortillas..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.