You can have Tomato Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup
- Prepare 8 of vine tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 stick of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of table spoon Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon (can be subbed for pepperoni).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Rosemary.
Tomato Soup step by step
- Cut 5 tomatoes in half, oil them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in grill at medium heat for 8 minutes each side (or until blackened in spots)..
- Cook bacon and sauté onions and garlic and spices.
- Bring chicken stock to heat and add the pan mix covered.
- Add remaining tomatoes diced and cream cheese.
- Add pinches of flour to desired consistency if necessary.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.