Crunchy Okara Pretzel Sticks.
You can cook Crunchy Okara Pretzel Sticks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Okara Pretzel Sticks
- It’s 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 75 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Crunchy Okara Pretzel Sticks instructions
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix well..
- Lump it all together, and place it on a board. Roll out the dough about 5 mm thick with a rolling pin..
- Cut into 5 mm strips with a knife. Bake in the oven at 180℃/355℉ for about 25 minutes. When they become crispy, they're done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.