Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans.
You can have Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet Marsala cooking wine *chicken broth is a good sub!.
- You need 1/2 of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It’s of Fresh parsley, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Vegan option just use mushroom and wine sauce.
- Prepare of For Green Beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of French green beans.
- Prepare 3 tbs of melted coconut oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of red pepper flakes *optional.
Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Pan sear the chicken breast in a pan of oil for 2 min on each side..
- Once chicken is done place chicken on to sheet tray and bake at 320 for 15-20 min..
- In the pan from earlier add garlic an mushrooms and cook until translucent. Once garlic and mushrooms are done add in wine and reduce the sauce..
- Once sauce is reduced add in a slurry(cornstarch and water mixed).Once the sauce thickens turn off burner and set sauce to the side. Serve immediately and garnish with minced parsley..
- In a large sauté pan, toss the green beans with oil,salt, black pepper and garlic. Add red pepper flakes, if using. Sauté green beans until al dente and serve immediately..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.