Crunchy Cauliflower and Cilantro Salad.
You can have Crunchy Cauliflower and Cilantro Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cauliflower and Cilantro Salad
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large head Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 5 of to 6 Thin green onions or scallions.
- You need 3 of to 5 sprigs Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎White wine vinegar ※.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◎Krazy Salt (herb salt) ※.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ◎Cumin seeds (optional, if you have some).
Crunchy Cauliflower and Cilantro Salad instructions
- Cut the cauliflower up into small florets. Chop the green onion and cilantro roughly. Slice the bacon into thin strips..
- Heat olive oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and sauté the bacon until the fat renders..
- When the bacon is fragrant and crispy, add cauliflower and stir fry quickly until the surface is browned. Season with salt. No need to cook the cauliflower through!.
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a bowl, and beat together until it emulsifies. Add the bacon and cauliflower, as well as the green onion and cilantro, and toss together..
- Taste and if it needs it, add salt (it depends on the size of the cauliflower) and it's done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.