Pastalaya (pasta lie yah).
You can have Pastalaya (pasta lie yah) using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pastalaya (pasta lie yah)
- It’s 3-4 lbs of Boston butt debone, trimmed of fat and cubed to 1 inch.
- Prepare 1 of or 2 lbs of good quality smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium to large bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of ribs celery chopped fine.
- You need 5 of or 6 cloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 of or 5 green onions (chives) cut into 1/4 inch rings.
- You need to taste of cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of or 3 oz of Tiger Sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 oz Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 lb of dry spaghetti pasta.
Pastalaya (pasta lie yah) instructions
- Season raw meat with Tiger Sauce, Italian dressing and cajun seasoning. Brown meat and sausage in a small amount of cooking oil. When browned, add onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic. Continue browninh until onions are clear and soft. Add spaghetti, broken into thirds mix into meat and veggies thoroughly then add chicken stock. When it starts to boil, reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered until pasta has absorbed all liquid. Add green onions, cover and let stand for about 10 minutes. Enjoy..
- Serve with garlic bread and green salad..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.