Crunchy Cookies with 10 g of Butter!.
You can cook Crunchy Cookies with 10 g of Butter! using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cookies with 10 g of Butter!
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of Corn starch (or more cake flour).
- It’s 1 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 10 grams of Butter or margarine (unsalted).
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Milk.
Crunchy Cookies with 10 g of Butter! step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Combine and sift the flour, corn starch and baking powder..
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix with a rubber spatula..
- Add the beaten egg in 2 -3 batches, mixing as you go..
- It will become thick and creamy like this..
- Add the sifted floury ingredients all at once, and mix with a cutting motion..
- When it has more or less come together, keep an eye on the texture as you add the milk, then press it to allow everything to blend..
- It's OK when it looks like the dough in this photo..
- Wrap it and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Next, put it between two layers of plastic wrap and roll it out to a 2-3 mm thickness..
- Cut the dough into any shape you like, and spread the cookies out on a baking tray lined with baking paper..
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 170-180℃. When they have become a nice golden colour, leave them on a rack to cool..
- You can also use it as a tart base. In this case, let it bake for a little longer..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.