Cindy’s Flakey Pie Crust.
You can cook Cindy’s Flakey Pie Crust using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cindy’s Flakey Pie Crust
- You need 1 cup of flower.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 of of a cup and a tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2-2 1/2 tablespoons of ice water.
Cindy’s Flakey Pie Crust step by step
- In a bowl combine flower and salt.
- Add butter, thawed and sliced. Use hands or a knife to mix and dice until the consistency resembles cornmeal.
- Add ice water one tablespoon at a time and mix with a fork or hands. Dough should be just moist enough to hold together but not sticky..
- Form dough into a ball. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate until you’re ready to use..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.