Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies.
You can cook Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 200 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Crunchy Cookie Cutter Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter until creamy. Add granulated sugar and mix together..
- Add a beaten egg little by little, and mix. (Add in 5 portions.).
- Add sifted flour and baking powder, and fold in with a spatula..
- Roll the dough into a ball until it's no longer floury..
- Roll out the dough to a 5 mm thickness, and cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 170℃ / 340℉..
- When the cookies are lightly browned, they're done..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.