Wicked steak and cheese.
You can cook Wicked steak and cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wicked steak and cheese
- You need 5 lbs of shaved steak.
- Prepare 6 pieces of bacon.
- It’s 1 package of sub rolls.
- Prepare of adobu,molasses and bacon spice,garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 stick of margarine.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 6 pieces of provolone.
Wicked steak and cheese instructions
- Slice one side of the rolls place on cookie sheet heat oven to 250 degrees. Butter each side and sprinkle onion, garlic,molasses and bacon spice lightly on both sides.
- Cut up bacon and mix with shaved steak,adobu in a frying pan cook until done..
- Before removing from heat stir in shredded cheese.
- Plate toasted rolls add to pieces of provolone cheese and top with steak mixture..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.