Peas & Lettuce.
You can cook Peas & Lettuce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas & Lettuce
- It’s 2 c of shelled English peas, 3 lbs unshelled.
- It’s 1 T of finely chopped fresh mint.
- It’s 4 c of thinly sliced Boston lettuce, 1 small head.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of ground pepper.
Peas & Lettuce instructions
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add in peas and stir to coat. Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until beginning to brown..
- Stir in mint, cook for 30 seconds. Add in lettuce, cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until wilted. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.