Soft But Crunchy Snowball Cookies for Beginners.
You can cook Soft But Crunchy Snowball Cookies for Beginners using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft But Crunchy Snowball Cookies for Beginners
- You need 70 grams of Margarine.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s of make sure the almond flour and cake flour adds up to 120 grams ※ Tips.
- Prepare 20 of to 30 grams Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (for garnish).
Soft But Crunchy Snowball Cookies for Beginners step by step
- Bring the margarine to room temperature. Chop up the walnuts finely..
- Beat the margarine with a whisk until soft. Add sugar, mashing any lumps. Mix thoroughly until smooth..
- Add almond flour and continue to mix. Then add the cake flour in three or four batches. Mix until the dough come together as one. Add the walnuts and continue to mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃ (338°F). Form balls with the dough and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave space in between. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- After it's baked, set aside to cool down slightly. Coat with powdered sugar to finish..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.