Healthy crunchy granola clusters.
You can have Healthy crunchy granola clusters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy crunchy granola clusters
- Prepare 6 cup of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnimon.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted seseame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground flax seed meal or weat gearm meal.
- You need 2/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of safflower oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberried.
- You need 1 cup of dried cherries.
Healthy crunchy granola clusters instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In LG. bowl mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients except berries well..
- In a sm. bowl mix all wet ingredients well..
- Now pour liquid into dry stirring together till every thing is evenly coated..
- In a pre lined baking sheet add oats. You may need to do half at a time. Cook in oven for 20-30mins or until a light golden color..
- Now pour hot outs into a bowl with berries mix and pour back onto the lied sheet . Allow to cool. Once fully cool break up into what ever sized clusters you like and seal in air tight container..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.