Crispy & Crunchy Chocolate Shortbread.
You can cook Crispy & Crunchy Chocolate Shortbread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy & Crunchy Chocolate Shortbread
- Prepare 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar (for finishing).
Crispy & Crunchy Chocolate Shortbread instructions
- Combine cocoa powder and cake flour, and sift..
- Put the ingredients from Step 1, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl. Stir with a whisk. Cut the butter into 1 cm cubes and add to the bowl. Use your fingers to rub in and crumble the butter..
- When there are no more lumps of butter, use your hands to rub and mix the dry ingredients into the butter. (The dough will gradually become moist).
- Bring the dough together and roll into a 20 cm cylinder. Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Lightly brush a little water onto the dough from Step 4 and roll the dough in the granulated sugar sprinkled on a baking mat..
- Slice the dough into 1.5cm wide pieces. Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 320°F/160°C. Leave them to cool on the baking sheet..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.