Crunchy Nuts Almond Snowball Cookies.
You can have Crunchy Nuts Almond Snowball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Nuts Almond Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 120 grams of Whole almonds (for snacking).
- It’s 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 60 grams of Unsalted butter (salted butter is ok too).
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar (powdered, granulated, etc.).
- Prepare 20 grams of Egg yolk.
- You need of For Decoration.
- You need 50 grams of Powdered sugar.
Crunchy Nuts Almond Snowball Cookies instructions
- Preparation: Measure the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature. Caster sugar is okay to use as well..
- Sift the cake flour..
- Since whole almonds eaten as a snack are relatively cheap and easy to use, I used this product. You can use any brand of almonds. I like this since it's cooked through and the saltiness goes well with the cookie..
- Roughly crush the almonds so they will be ready to be mixed in the dough. Crush into your preferred size. It'll be difficult to shape into balls if the almonds are too big, so keep that in mind..
- Whisk the butter until it reaches a creamy consistency..
- Add sugar to the butter and mix..
- Add an egg yolk..
- It's done once it reaches a smooth, creamy consistency..
- Start adding the sifted cake flour..
- If it's hard to stir, you can add it in 2 to 3 batches. Mix with a rubber spatula, rice spatula, etc..
- When it's no longer floury, add the crushed almonds and mix in..
- The dough is done once it lumps together..
- Put the dough into a plastic bag etc. and let rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ (340℉). Shape the dough into about 2 cm sized balls. About 10 g per cookie. Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a 170℃ (340℉) oven..
- Once baked, roll the cookies in powdered sugar and coat the surface while hot. You can also put the cookies in a plastic bag filled with powdered sugar and shake..
- It's done. These are snowball cookie that will easily crumble in your mouth. Chunky almonds make it very filling..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.