Boston Cream Mini's.
You can cook Boston Cream Mini's using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boston Cream Mini's
- You need 1 packages of 2 layer size yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 packages of 3.4 oz. Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of Cold milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Thawed cool whip, divided.
- It’s 1 packages of 4 oz. Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Boston Cream Mini's instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box..
- Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk for minutes. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Cut cupcakes in half horizontally.
- Whip 1/2 cup cool whip into pudding.
- Spoon mixture onto bottom half of cupcakes, about 1 tbsp..
- Cover with tops.
- Microwave remaining cool whip and chocolate on high for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir until blended. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spread on top of cupcakes.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.