Crunchy tuna wraps. Crunchy Avocado Tuna Wraps. featured in Easy No-Cook Dinners. Use a fork to smash the avocado and tuna together. Add the carrots, celery, red onion, Dijon mustard, lemon juice.
View full nutritional breakdown of Crunchy Tuna Wrap calories by ingredient. Greek yogurt makes this tuna salad just as creamy as the classic mayo would, but without all the extra fat and cholesterol! Make this Crunchy Tuna Salad Wrap for lunch, whether you're working from home, taking it into work or enjoying the day off. You can have Crunchy tuna wraps using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy tuna wraps
- Prepare 1 of pouch (6.4oz) light tuna in water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced water chestnuts chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 of spinach tortillas 8” room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
Full recipe below, send it to a friend who'd love this!. It was soo good that I thought I would share the. This is an interesting tortilla to have for lunch. A fast-and-easy tuna wrap recipe is low-calorie and low-fat but still has all the flavor to make a satisfying and healthy meal.
Crunchy tuna wraps instructions
- In a small bowl mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas sprinkle with lettuce. Roll up tightly jelly roll style..
Learn how to make Curried Tuna Wraps. Whole-wheat tortillas deliver a nutty.. . Avocado Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps – Tuna salad made with mash.. Asian Inspired Tuna Lettuce Wraps via JennySheaRawn.com. Easy, flavorful tuna wraps drizzled with light chipotle Greek yogurt ranch dressing.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.