Crunchy Apple Mousse.
You can cook Crunchy Apple Mousse using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Apple Mousse
- Prepare of Apple compote.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 100 grams of Water.
- It’s 20 grams of White wine (water).
- You need 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Apple mousse.
- You need 1 of apple Apple compote.
- It’s 30 grams of 100 % apple juice.
- You need 50 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 30 grams of Water.
- You need 150 grams of Whipping cream.
- It’s 1 of if you like, 1/8 apple Diced apple.
Crunchy Apple Mousse instructions
- For the compote… Peel the skin and remove the seeds from an apple. Cut into 12 pieces and put in a pan..
- Add water, white wine (water), granulated sugar and lemon juice, and heat..
- When it comes to boil, turn down the heat to low. Cook until the apple's colour changes. (Don't overcook.).
- Turn off the heat, and rest the apple in the mixture for a while. It will be like this..
- A short time later, puree the apple and the mixture in a blender until smooth. It will be about 280 – 290 g..
- For the apple mousse: Dissolve gelatin in water and heat the bowl over hot water..
- Add apple juice, yogurt, granulated sugar and the gelatin in the puree..
- Put the whipping cream in another bowl, and whisk until firm peaks form..
- Add whipped cream into the puree. Cool the bottom of the bowl in cold water and stir until the mixture has thickened..
- When it has thickened enough, add diced apple (from 1/8 of an apple) if you like. (Save some for the topping.).
- Pour the mixture evenly with a spoon into ramekins. Smooth out the surface and refrigerate..
- Put whipped cream and extra apple on top if you like..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.