Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- You need 5 lbs of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Lite/Heavy cream (sub milk as desired).
- It’s 1 tsp of Tony's.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened or melted butter.
Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Peel and cube all of the potatoes.
- Fill pot 3/4 with cold tap water, add salt & crab boil to taste.
- Boil cut potatoes until fork.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Add softened butter and cream/milk.
- Mash all ingredients together and serve.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.