Crunchy Snowball Cookies.
You can have Crunchy Snowball Cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Snowball Cookies
- You need 75 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 15 grams of Skim milk.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
Crunchy Snowball Cookies instructions
- Leave the butter out at room temperature. Sift the flour together..
- Knead the room temperature butter and milk together with a spatula until it's like a paste..
- Add the sifted flour into the bowl and mix lightly..
- Then, form into a rough ball..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and leave for more than 2 hours in a fridge. (I make it the day before and let it sit overnight.).
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Roll the dough into 2 to 2.5 mm (5 g) size balls. Line up the balls, leaving spaces between..
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 170°C. It's really soft just after baking..
- When the batter has cooled a little, sprinkle with the powdered sugar (not listed in the ingredients.).
- Try using a tea strainer for dusting..
- It's done. They're crunchy and delicious!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.