Crunchy Adzuki Cookies.
You can cook Crunchy Adzuki Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Adzuki Cookies
- You need 60 grams of Unsalted butter or unsalted margarine.
- Prepare 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of Tsubu-an.
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
Crunchy Adzuki Cookies step by step
- Soften the butter, either by leaving it out at room temperature or microwaving for about 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, condensed milk and mix well..
- Once it's become creamy, add the tsubu-an and continue mixing..
- Pour in the cake flour, and use a rubber spatula to mix into a uniform shape..
- Wrap it up and roll into a log. Cool for 30 minutes in the freezer..
- Remove the wrap and slice into 5 mm pieces. Bake in a preheated over at 355°F/180°C for 18-20 minutes..
- This time I used canned tsubu-an. It was delicious as well. In this case, bake for a bit longer..
- I also made matcha adzuki cookies. Check it out https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145660-crispy-matcha-adzuki-cookies.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.